Paintless Dent Removal also known as PDR. It is a form of ART performed by a skilled technician with special tools that restore the car to its original condition.
During the repair process the dent is being massaged from the underside of the panel until the damaged area has not returned to the factory specifications.
Paintless Dent Repair has many advantages over the traditional bondo and respray option:
- it's convenient. It can be done at your house or office.
- it's fast. You don't have to wait weeks for repairs at the body shop and driving and paying for rental car. The majority of the repairs can be done in an hour or two.
- it's affordable. It costs a fraction of what traditional Bodyshop charge for similar repair and well under deductible copay.
during the process vehicle retains original paint finish and no foreign materials, fillers or Bondo are applied to the original paint and panels of the vehicle.
- repairs are NOT reported to the Carfax or government agencies.
- And last but not the least, Paintless Dent Repair adds significant resale value to a vehicle and helps to avoid fines during the lease or rental returns.